New Group Gift is out now!
This time around it’s a mesh apron dress… in Christmas theme for all your upcoming holiday baking! I want to do this in other colors, but for now, for the group gift, it’s in red.
You get the dress with an apron and the apron has a texture HUD where you have the choice between a plain white apron or a cute cookie pattern. You also get Mary Jane high heel shoes and a chef’s hat!
Must be a member of jazzitude and it’s only available in the flagship store.
I have two brand new releases in the store today. They are two somewhat sinister costumes… just in time for Halloween and are 50% off for one week only!
These costumes were so much fun to make! They include 5 rigged and 1 fit mesh dresses; Matching: Headband, Mary Jane High-Heel Shoes (with socks attached), Necklace and bloody knife.
First up, we have Mad Alice. The Alice set includes system layer striped stockings:
Next is “Wicked Dorothy” with glittery, ruby-red shoes!
I hope you enjoy wearing these as much as I enjoyed making them! Remember, you can only get them 1/2 off for a week.
- Skin: Pink Fuel Sora <Vanilla> – Sugoi (on both)
- Hair: Magika (on both). “Calm” with Alice and “Please” with Dorothy
- Slink Nail Appliers: jazzitude — that’s me! They are in the Gina Cat Suit Matching Appliers
- Eyes: Ikon
Today begins the Boo! Bunny Hunt 3 and jazzitude is a participant. I have a gift for both the men and the women.
The hint for jazzitude is:
As you hop from store to store,
Tracking the boo bunny behind every door,
Why not stop inside jazzitude and take a seat?
You might just find something near your feet.
For a list of hints and stores, visit here: http://evilbunnyhunt.blogspot.com/p/hunt-hints_7.html
On to the prize! You get “Sweet Baker” costume for her and “Chef” costume for him. Hers comes with the dress, shoes, hat and a macaron (cookie) for your mouth. His comes with the outfit, hat, mesh apron with Texture HUD for 2 choices of aprons and knife prop for his hand.
- Messy Flour tattoo: Snowfeather
- Skin: Pink Fuel — Sora <Vanilla> – Sugoi]
- Makeup tattoos: Pink Fuel (I forget which ones… lol)
- Mesh black cat eye: Al Vulo (part of a skin package)
- Hair: Hair Day — Izzy
It’s October… New Group Gift Time! And well, October means Halloween! I made the first of some costume ideas I have for you available FREE as a group gift. I picked a “TARDIS” costume since well, Doctor Who is my new obsession!
What you get:
- Mesh “TARDIS” dress in rigged 5 sizes and 1 fitted mesh size
- TARDIS Lantern head band (partial un-rigged mesh)
- Spinning planets, cloud, stars and TARDIS (spins slowly around your head)
- High-heel Mary Janes with bow-tie accent and socks (un-rigged mesh)
A look at the details:
Expect some other costumes using the dress and shoes very soon!
Happy October everyone…
- Skin: Pink Fuel: Sora <Vanilla> – Sugoi
- Lip Gloss: Pink Fuel: Glossy Pout 50% Opacity Berry Smoothie
- Eyeshadow/Mask: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Cloud Shadow with Liner
- Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes – Clarity
- Hair: Magika: Cardigan
Retail Therapy! for August opens today and I have 4 brand new releases for the event!
Tammie is a Short Baby Doll Dress and it comes with Shorty Shorts. Each Set comes with a Texture HUD that has 4 dress textures and 4 shorts textures plus a bonus black latex shorts.
During the month of August, you can ONLY get it at Retail Therapy, and you can get it for only $L100.
The four sets are (from left to right in the above photo):
1) Country Floral (all-over floral with solid color shorts):
2) Black Eyelet & Polka Dots (Eyelet on the bottom/Dots on the top with polka dot shorts):
3) Plumeria Floral (all-over tropical floral with solid shorts):
4) Black Eyelet & Floral (Eyelet on the bottom/Floral on the top with floral shorts)
While I paired this with short shorts, I think this could be used in the fall and winter with leggings and boots and look super cute too!
This will be in the stores after August, but at it’s regular retail price of $L199, so grab it now for only $L100 at Retail Therapy! You can find lots of great shopping from other stores as well.
I have 4 brand new releases in the store today… yes, I’ve been busy! I had a bunch of ideas in my head and they are finally finished… well, I still have more, so, no worries 😉
All new releases are 50% off introductory special for 1 week only… $L100. Available in both the flagship store and on the Marketplace.
First up… Brandi in Newsprint. Similar to the group gift, with the same color red on the straps, but in Black, White and Grey. The Huds work together, so you don’t need to change your clothes, just the HUD:
Next is Penelope in “Flutters” and “Rockabilly”
Tiffany, is a mesh mini-dress on a texture HUD with 8 options. I’ve released 2 of them before in Hunts and Group gifts, but never for sale… and now you get 6 more! (NOTE: The gifts didn’t have the script in it)
New group gift for April is out in the store now. It’s totally free for group members for this month only. It will be available for purchase in May, but for now, only for group members.
Maria is a mesh mini dress with a ruffle top. The body is solid color and the top is a pattern. It’s on a texture HUD so you get 8 different combinations.
It’s spring, the weather is getting warmer and it’s almost Easter. When I was a child, we always got a new dress for Easter, so, I really wanted a dress for this month’s group gift. Also, the nautical print is a nod to a recent interest in my life 🙂
Here are the pictures of all 8 dresses you get from the HUD:
A little mashup for you.. I love Mashups since I don’t have to decide what song I want to hear! DJ Schmolli is one of my favorites, enjoy!